Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully. Your use of the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites ("enjoyhealthyliving.co.uk”, "enjoyhealthylivingbeauty.co.uk” and/or ("enjoyhealthyliving.com”, "enjoyhealthylivingbeauty.com") and purchase of the products (or services) ("Products") on it means that you agree to these terms and conditions ("Terms").
Shopping with Enjoy Health Living
When you place an Order for a Product ("Order") you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
- When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it to confirm availability and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available this will also be advised to you by email.
- Enjoy Healthy Living may cancel any sale and not supply Products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Products at any time at its sole discretion. If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
- Enjoy Healthy Living are responsible for transactions processed on the website and secure payment is taken using SagePay Online Payment Gateway.
- We always try to ensure prices on the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites are accurate, however, errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the Products in your Order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details provided. You will then have the option of reconfirming your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the Order as cancelled). If an Order is cancelled, any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify.
You must pay for your Order before it is delivered and you can do so by credit card, debit card, cheque or postal Order.
Credit and Debit Cards
- Orders may be processed online, using a credit or debit card using VISA, MasterCard, Delta, Switch/Solo and PayPal. We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after dispatching your Order.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the Order.
- All Order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the Order is different.
Cheque or Postal Order
- You may pay by cheque or postal Order if you wish.
- Please make cheques payable to Enjoy Healthy Living and remember to include postage. Please also provide a covering letter detailing your Order, cheque guarantee card number, guaranteed amount, expiry date, contact details and delivery address.
- We try to keep the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that a particular Product will always be available. If we cannot supply a Product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
- All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a Product you have Ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your Order. If this happens, you may cancel your Order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
- All product samples are provided Free of Charge. Enjoy Healthy Living will always endeavour to supply all samples ordered but no guarantees are given written, implied or otherwise.
- Enjoy Healthy Living reserves the right not to supply the ordered samples or to change the type and quantity of the ordered samples without prior notification.
- Enjoy Healthy Ltd delivers to destinations inside the UK only.
- Delivery costs will be added to your order before you submit your credit card details.
- Enjoy Healthy Living offer a Next (working) Day Delivery service.
- Orders are despatched by FedEx who will require a signature. If you are unlikely to be at home, please specify an alternative address where you wish the parcel to be left with someone who will be able to sign for your Products.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites, but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- If the Products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your Order, as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your Order and we will refund the money you have paid. Please note that while items sent by FedEx usually arrive the next working day and the delivery service can be tracked on-line or by contacting our office, if it can be proved, however, that an item has not been delivered after 7 working days, it can be officially classified as lost and we will replace the product.
- Please Order from the Enjoy Healthy Web Sites with enough time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as Enjoy Healthy Living Ltd cannot be responsible for this.
- Enjoy Healthy Living cannot be held responsible for items that have been lost in the post if incorrect Delivery Address details have been provided.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Copyright and Trade Marks
- The copyright in the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites and the content of all the software, web sites and pages relating to the Enjoy Healthy Web Sites is owned by, or licensed to Enjoy Healthy Living Limited, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites, all images on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites for private and personal non-commercial use only - i.e. to view, copy and print portions of the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites for the sole purpose of placing Orders. The materials on the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites may not be used for any other purpose.
Privacy and Data Policy
Enjoy Healthy Living makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- When you place an Order, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites (for example your name, telephone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank/credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
By making an Order and submitting your data you agree to this use. From time to time we may also monitor and record telephone calls for training purposes and to improve the service to you. We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent.
- process your Order;
- provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service;
- help fraud prevention i.e. we check card details with our credit agency and reserve the right to refuse Orders on that basis ;
- open and run your account;
- provide a more personal shopping experience.
- If you have used the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites before or have Ordered Products from the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites before it is possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful. If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
- If you are a new customer we will give you the choice (for example once you have placed an Order) whether or not you want us to contact you about future offers, events and new Products or related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we would like to keep you informed of the developments on www.enjoyhealthyliving.co.uk.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
- Enjoy Healthy Living will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give us your consent, or unless we have it already.
- Where requested please therefore check the relevant box marked:
Although we do our best to ensure you are delighted with your products, there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item, therefore, we aim to keep the process as simple as possible and these terms do not affect your statutory rights. We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- Unwanted Products
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an Order with the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites. If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you have simply changed your mind please contact us, either by telephone on 01423 560383 or email: email@example.com within 28 days of Ordering, with the despatch note, having taken reasonable care of it and by returning it in an unused state, complete with packaging and all components and we will arrange to collect the product(s) using FedEx and refund you the price you paid for that product(s) (excluding the cost of P&P).
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 30 days or earlier.
- You will only have to pay for the cost of returning the Products, via our courier FedEx.
- Certain products and services are excluded from this returns policy, including food/perishable items, personalised products or those made to order. These items cannot be returned for a refund unless faulty. Products excluded such as these are clearly marked on the product information page.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We try to package our Products as securely as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition, however, if a Product arrives damaged, you must contact our office within 48 hours of receipt of the parcel, either by telephone or email, to notify us of the damaged goods, to enable us to record and discuss this with our courier. We will arrange for collection of the damaged product(s) to be returned to our office without charge and we will replace the product(s) free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate.
- The Product(s) must be returned to us unused, at the earliest possible collection date, following your notification of the damaged Product(s) and with 30 days of receipt.
- For help with items later than 30 days after your initial purchase please email the address below for more information:
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
- Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by telephone on 01423 560383 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org and put the words ‘Unwanted Returns’ or ‘Faulty Products’ in the Subject title.
- We will allocate you with a Returns Code which should be included with the package, by writing this on the delivery notice, to improve processing of your return.
- We will arrange for the delivery courier FedEx, to collect the parcel for return.
- You will be responsible for the returned Products until they reach us.
- Enjoy Healthy Living have tried to make the descriptions and images of the Products as accurate as possible, but please check the sizes stated on the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites or contact us to discuss this before ordering.
- Enjoy Healthy Living shall insure Ordered Products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered Products against the delivery notice, within 48 hours of receipt, to advise us of any problem with your order as outlined in the Returned Products Section above, as we are unable to cover for any subsequent loss or damage.
- Enjoy Healthy Living will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person's services.
- Enjoy Healthy Living provides and maintains the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites on an "as is", "as available" basis and makes no promise that use of the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Enjoy Healthy Living for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit Enjoy Healthy Living’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from neither its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- Enjoy Healthy Living will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
- Please read the instructions and packaging that come with your Products carefully. Enjoy Healthy Living is not involved in the development of the products. You must use all Products safely and in accordance with the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Enjoy Healthy Living excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Enjoy Healthy Living and Enjoy Healthy Living shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on enjoyhealthyliving.co.uk, enjoyhealthyliving.com, enjoyhealthylivingbeauty.co.uk and/or enjoyhealthylivingbeauty.com
- any interruptions to or delays in updating of enjoyhealthyliving.co.uk, enjoyhealthyliving.com, enjoy healthylivingbeauty.co.uk and/or enjoyhealthylivingbeauty.com
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of enjoyhealthyliving.co.uk, enjoyhealthyliving.com, enjoyhealthylivingbeauty.co.uk and/or enjoyhealthylivingbeauty.com
- or any Product purchased through the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites;
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the enjoyhealthyliving.co.uk, enjoyhealthyliving.com, enjoy healthylivingbeauty.co.uk and/or enjoyhealthylivingbeauty.com web sites or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading from the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Enjoy Healthy Living or its licensees and affiliates;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites") to which the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- Enjoy Healthy Living may change or withdraw any part of the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- Enjoy Healthy Living may also terminate this Agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to Enjoy Healthy Living other rights.
- Enjoy Healthy Living acts as principal on its own account and is not as agent for you or any other person.
- If Enjoy Healthy Living does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Enjoy Healthy Living’s option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms constitute the full agreement between you and Enjoy Healthy Living and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Under the UK Criminal Justice Act 1988 it is an offence to sell knives and certain bladed or pointed articles to persons under 16 years of age.
- Use of the Enjoy Healthy Living Web Sites and these terms are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Answers to Your Questions
If you have any further questions with regard to our products or services, please either contact us by telephone on 01423 560383, 07793 744337 or email email@example.com